Dr. Jack RoccoDr. Jack Rocco, formerly of University Orthopedics Center, is now with Southern Alleghenies Elite Orthopedics. Dr. Rocco is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with special interests in sports injuries and joint replacement.
He has been practicing in Altoona since 2005.
Dr. Jack Rocco. . .
. . . with a trusted reputation for high quality patient care
. . . in a new practice that is building a reputation for excellent patient service.
Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia
Internship:Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia
Residency:Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia
Military Education/Experience:• Combat Casualty Care Course, San Antonio, Texas, 1997
• Major, United States Air Force, 1997 to 2001
• Chairman, Department of Orthopedics, Misawa Air Base, Japan, 1997 to 2001
Affiliations:• UPMC Altoona, 620 Howard Avenue, Altoona, PA 16602: 2005
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
• Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
• Masonic Lodge/Jaffa Shrine
• Founder, Operation Small Steps